Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 7-10 and afterwards

BAHahaha, i TOTALLY forgot about this thing. Yeah anyway, fast is over, i'm on mostly tea and soup righ now. Energy is beyonf belief :). I really didn't change much in the last few days of the fast. No revelations, no breakthroughs...DID finally play left 4 dead...didn't really care too much 4 it. But uhhh. Yeah came off the fast with blueberry pomegrante juice (pasteurized) and got a sore throat from it, so i've been doing tea and some hommade veggie soup along with some solids. I'm really trying to rush my digestion back to normal because I've already been wasting enough time. Luckily today is a nice day of rest.
I've been taking more and more interest in TCM, Martial Arts and Yoga lately and can feel my intuition puling me in that direction, so i'm going to start working toward it. Right now though i kinda need a consistant job with consistant pay so i can get on a ruitine. I used to think ruitines are traps and destroy the beaity of life, but i'm realizing now, they are the only way to make progress and without them no progress is made. So i'm looking to get some easy day job that pays well and perferably isn't sedetary and then start getting some yoga and taichi lessons while finding a TCM guy/gal who is REALLY good at massage :).
I swear man, the more i live the stronger this feeling of "Life is a virtual reality game we're all trapped in" becomes. I really feel like my body is just some avatar that i control and use to experience this world.
I've also taken a HUGE interest in herbs... no NOT hallucinatory herbs, lol. I think with the use of certain herbs in certain combinations i think i could really maximize my body's potential. Especially with a particular theory i have. Now, back during the like 3 weeks i actually did weed there were times we made brownies. How that worked was we'd get some oil (like canola) and we'd heat it up, put in the weed and let it simmer for like 20 mins, then use that oil in the brownie mix. the REASON we did that was because the active ingrediant in weed (what gets you high), THC, is absorbed into the oil so thus you can get alot of it in concentrated form. Then since the brownies have little fat or fiber, thus absorb quickly, so does the THC. Now I have to wonder if that could be true for OTHER herbs. For example herbs that detoxify or prtect the liver or kidney or enhance breathing or digestion... i wonder if they could be super concentrated as well making kinda like an 'immediate effect" formula instead. Usually herbs are supposed to build up in your system over time and THATS thier power whereas drugs work almost immediatly, but i wonder if you could do it diff. just a thought. But anyway yeah. To anyone who does a fast on water and wishes to break it i would HIGHLY recommend tea and soup broth over juice unless the juice is raw and freshly squeezed. Also it's prolly better to use cirtrus fruits like lemon water and orange juice as they work as appetite suppressors which may counteract the enourmous urge to eat afterward that most people get.
Oddly enough i didn't have a physical urge tp eat the solid food i have eaten so far, i'm mentally trying to force it so my digestion gets back up to par and so i can start building my body up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment