Saturday, October 3, 2009

day 3

O my God, what a difference! Today i woke up feeling the same as i went to sleep, weak, dizzy and nausious. However i began to shift my mindset. Instead of thinking of fasting as something to endure i began to see it as a fun adventure. i began to laugh about how much fun this was and began to feel very child-like about it. There's something to be said about that child-like state, not in the sense of immaturity but rather in light-heartedness. Hard to explain. Also i began to listen to some "Return to Forever" and "An Endless Sporatic" (jazz fusion groups) and the music REALLy got me moving :) Today i've had SO much energy it doesn't even feel as though i'm fasting. I actually ran up a hill today(got short of breath afterward) to go to Superfresh and carried home 8 glass bottles (750mL each) which was heavy but tolerable. Honestly this is the best i've felt in a long time. I still have some slight pressure pains in my bowls. I can tell i'll have to get that enema kit soon, somethin's a brewin, lol. I also had strange pains in my legs early in the day and i also smelled alcohol on my breath. I wonder if there's fruit fermenting in my bowls and the fermentation of the sugar is causing this?
Other than that i've been reading a book on theosophy. Interesting but i'm really more into the Essenes right now. I also wrote a small poem while i was outside just for the fun of it. I'll type it at the bottom. Lastly i had another strange dream last nite. My recollection of them seems to have increased. I was a sniper in a building looking at soldiers through a glass window. Previously i had a high powered semi-auto rifle with piercing rounds and amazing accuracy. When i entered the place where i'd snipe i was given a silenced sniper rifle. There were about 15-20 guards in this small room and they were all patroling in different fasions. I knew that if i shot, it would still make a sound as the glass would break, so i had to shoot someone that the other guards wouldn't notice. Unfortunatly i never got the shot. I saw Lucious Malfoy (from harry potter) walk in as a soldier, a commander. He got the soldiers into two rows and marched them out. Then i was no longer in the body of the sniper but rather without a body, just watching events unfold. Lucious was talking to some femal soldier...didn't know what they were saying. then the dream ended.
Oh and i walked around with vince today in superfresh. Saw all these great foods that i normally love, and i was able to say "yeah that stuff id good" without any desire to have it. I literally have NO cravings or desire for food at all. I really love how i feel.
Anyway this closes day 3. Tommorow i plan to hang out at Richards. He's a great guy i met through my mom who is real heavy on eastern philosophy. I'm usually very into it too, but lately i've really been more interested in Christ's lost teachings. it seems that these are actually CONSISTANT, lol. But yea today has been a blast, little weakness, no nausia...i feel great.

The sky a marvelous painting
A true work of art
The leaves upon a tree
The texture of it's bark
The comfortable grooves of the earth
lovingly caress my feet
The powerful warming presence
Of the the sun that i do meet
Low gravity world of water
Gymnatstics made a breeze
But the reality behind illusion
Is that i wish to sieze

A fleeting world of passing fun
A human body who's time has come
The sun will set the trees will die
The cruel detachment makes us cry
But through the tears and passing years
One begins to wonder
Where will i be when time comes for me
And my body a tomb to plunder

The body and mind, tools for existance
Manifesting in physical form
But the essence of our nature
Desicion making perciever
Suffers the deciever
And our true nomenclature
Forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment