Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 2

Well now i'm FINALLY starting to feel it. Dizziness, fatigue, slight nausia and some burning in my lower throat (acid?). Today was alittle diff than i had originally planned, lol. I ended up sleeping outside last night because my grandad had someone use bleach and ammonia ont the bathroom floor which seeped into my room. It was like 40 degrees (F) and i didn't end up falling asleep until like 2 am under a tree. I woke up around 7am with alot more energy than normal (idk why) so decided to walk to CVS to look for enema kits. No luck so i just bought some apricots for gramps. I always feel funny entering a store then leaving without buying sumthing. I'm getting better at ignoring this irrational feeling though. I also noticed that when i warmed up i actually LOST energy. I wonder if the cold fuels me... idk but it's very uncomfortable and may actually be counter-productive. Fasting should be a time of rest and reflection...not a workout session.
So today i actually have just be lounging around and playing video games on the computer...pathetic, but the time is flying by. I may actually have to find a balance between them to keep my sanity unless i can find enough spiritual subjects to keep my mind moving. I may rely on naps instead of video games, that will give my mind rest, though perhaps the next few days i'll use them. I actually started dreaming about food too. I had a dream that i was in superfresh (though it looked nothing like it in layout) and i was buying Veganaise, peppered tofurky, 12 grain bread, lettuce, tomatoe and contemplating cheese. This was the sandwich which was offered to me when i recieved the "Convenient Method" by Thao Le. There were other people there making sandwichs ans they offered me one made of the above ingrediants...out of this world delicious. It's a shame i'm dreaming about food so soon, but at least it's healthy vegetarian food. I hope i don't start dreaming about hot dogs, sausages and steaks...THEN i'm in trouble, lol. No i'll be able to handle it. The body is a VERY adaptive creature. I'm sure in a few more days i'll be completely adjusted.
Last thing is i noticed my eyes are changing color. They're normal a deep brown with light rings around the edges. Well now there's less brown and more light coloredness. I read up on changing eye color and iridologists say it's due to the cleansing of tissue toxins. If this is true than i'm very glad. I was originally scared that i wouldn't be able to handle the toxic load and that the toxins would get stored in my muscle, joint or organ tissue, but perhaps i AM able enough. this makes me feel alot better. Also my water needs seem to have diminished. I've only drunk about 500mL today and my urine was clear. Well if nothing else this is a GREAT save on the budget LOLZ. I really need to find an enema kit and buy more waters though, while i still have my strenth. I don't know wats in store for me in the upcoming days so i'd like to be prepared if i have to be a slug for awhile, lol.
Day 2 at a close, a little tougher but still no match for my determinationa nd will power. Anger and frustration combined with the desire to be better(ambition) is a force to be reckoned with ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment