Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update

So I was using lots of egg yolks (12 a day) mixed in mix. I had trouble digesting it, but i persisted. Eventually i learned that the limes/lemons were important to the liver cleanse so i decided to do a Salt Water Flush to clear out and prepare for the liver flush. To my dismay I found that barely anything came out...not even the water. It seems to have been absorbed by something in my bowl. Upon doing it again later i expelled a tan-colored "goo", that i can't wuite explain. It could be the cholesterol that was expelled. The lime juice is known to create the stones of the liver flush so it could be that THAT is how the cholesterol is made solid and expellable. Anyway, I visited a dairy farm picking up 4 quarts of raw heavy cream, 3 quarts of raw yogurt, 2lbs of raw unsalted butter, 5lbs of raw unsalted cheese and 2 gallons of raw milk.
Now i'm eating 4-5 bananas a day mixed with cream. This will provide me the gentle fruit fiber to keep my bowls solid and moving and the cream will provide a healthy raw fat to make sure the fruit sugar doesn't give me any ill effects. I'm also using yogurt in the morning to boost digestion as a probiotic. I'm not quite sure how i can make use of the honey, cheese and butter just yet. The unsalted cheese is actually really bad tasting in my opinion.
I've noticed that my skin has imroved greatly since starting my latest regime with the bananas and cream. I still want to use the egg yolks, but i won't mix it with milk. It seems that whole raw milk must be taken on an empty stomach and by itself for proper digestion. The cream and butter however I can mix with other foods without ill effect. I'm going to try taking straight egg yolks before bed and see how i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment