Friday, March 12, 2010

Change of plan

Alright so i've been keeping the diet pretty well (about 5 days straight), but i'm experiencing craving for something again. I'm not sure what exactly it is. I've been craving spring rolls, or chinese food in general which leads me to believe that i need more fat (due to chinese food being mostly fried in oil). If I keep drinking milk i'm fine, but i've been needing more and more lately(i get especially satisfied by the cream on the top of the milk), so i think thats my body telling me MORE RAW FATS PLEASE! ,lol. It could also be that the milk has too much calcium or lactose. I got some strange pain in my knees walking home today (too much calcium?) and the too much milk sugar is just a theory. The whole point of this diet was to make it mostly fat (chia seed and milk) but it seems i may need a higher percentage. I usually buy raw milk by a 2 quart bottle and i usually buy 4 of them at a time at 4.50 a bottle and usually get a carton of eggs with it. So my ratio has been 1 carton of eggs per 4 bottles of milk (2 quarts of milk, 3 eggs a day) so know i'm thinking of switching the ratio up and eating more eggs and less milk, basically only using milk as a hydrator. So i'm thinking of eating 4 cartons and 1 bottle (12 eggs, 2cup of milk a day) or maybe 3 cartons, 2 bottles (9 eggs, 4 cups of milk a day), the latter sounds more reasonable i suppose. As much as i was originally opposed to egg yolks i've noticed my skin get MUCH smoother. I've also been breathing differently, breathing into my lower abdomin, expanding my lower lungs more. Hopefully this switch around will soothe the cravings. I don't like drinking more milk than i have put aside as this cuts into finnances, but i'd rather do that than resort to junk like chinese or microwave dinners. the only way to get results out of any path is to stick with it, not bitch out everytime a bump appears. Also i'm giving up chia. I tried it again due to cravings, thinking it would satisfy the itch but all it did was put a lump in my belly, lol. it's simply not digestable. I may resort to it for pure fiber but the digestive stress doesn't seem worth it. I have psyllium powder that i'll use instead if i get too messed up, but once my body adjusts to low fiber it eventually has no problem.
to sum it up

Latest deveopment
-Increase Egg yolk intake, decrease milk intake.
-Cutting out chia, replacing with psyllium powder if fiber needed.
-skin smoother with egg yolk inclusion

egg yolks only have about 9-10g of fat, since i was only adding 3 eggs a day thats only another 30g on top of the 70+g from the milk. This leads me to believe that i should not only increase my fat intake but lower my sugar (lactose) intake. I don't think i have an allergy to it, but who knows, i may end up cutting it out all together. If i choose 12 eggs a days thats about 120g of fat and minimal sugar from milk. I may go to water and cut sugar entirely living soley off eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment