Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dietary experiement day 13(?)

SO i've been on and off the "wagon" here so it's not 13 consecutive days. I've added a daily 4-8 tbls of chia seed into my diet and have recently held off on the eggs, but plan to reintroduce them. When falling back to old dietary habbits i would always use a salt water flush to signify going back to this diet. Oddly enough i noticed the brown in my eyes disappearing the most after these flushes. Because of this I'm beggining to believe that the sumething not only wrong with my digestion but also my colon health, thus the reason for the chia. With the high fiber content bowl movements are more frequent, hopefully aiding the colon health more long term. On this diet I notice more stregnth but more importantly i'm MUCH more calm and less prone to worry or anxiety. I'm also doing personal research on the liver and how it detoxifies to find a way to help it detoxify faster and more efficiently, which i believe the eggs are related with. As an update my digestion is indeed getting stronger. I'm now digesting food faster and feeling more satisfied (hopefully due to better nutrient absorbtion. The chia seed is ground up and mixed with water to form a "porridge" to which i add about a tbls of raw honey to (to aid digestion). SO no real difference besides and increase in stregth and endurance and more mental calmness.

No comments:

Post a Comment